Now Stocking Sanctum Screens.
Designer Water Features is proud to display and sell the range Designer feature screens from Sanctum Screens in our Sydney Showroom. Sanctum Screens are the easy and affordable way to enhance any outdoor space.
Sanctum Screens have a range of great features including:
- Premium Quality Materials: Sanctum screens are made from a premium quality manufactured timber product using 100% Australian plantation hardwood – tough enough to be used virtually anywhere.
- Striking Design: Sanctum offers a range of different designs and size options, created to enhance virtually every property, with our product range updated from time to time to keep them fresh and different. We are commonly told by people that these screens look like metal, and customers are delighted at the visual impact and tactile appeal (not to mention their added delight when they find out how affordable the timber alternative is!).
- Flexibility: Use one screen on a wall or as a hero feature in a garden bed, or use multiple screens to create privacy or sun screens… courtyards… fences… whatever… Usage is limited only by imagination!
- Ease Of Use: Sanctum screens are designed for rapid installation in any outdoor (or indoor) environment, and are perfect for both trade and DIY installations. They are supplied pre-finished and ready-to-install (or sanded and ready-to-paint / stain by special order), and can easily be cut, drilled, nailed, screwed or glued using basic woodworking tools
- Durability: With modest maintenance, Sanctum screens are guaranteed to offer many years of natural good looks
- Environmental Friendliness: Sanctum screens are 100% Australian made and owned. As a 100% natural product made from Australian hardwood timber with zero carbon footprint, Sanctum screens offer a sustainable, green alternative.
Designer Water Features range of Sanctum Screens Styles including:
- Sanctum – Zanzibar Screen
- Sanctum – Valencia Screen
- Sanctum – Tahiti Screen
- Sanctum – Seychelles Screen
- Sanctum – Saigon Screen
- Sanctum – Rio Screen
- Sanctum – Portofino Screen
- Sanctum – Panama Screen
- Sanctum – Noosa Screen
- And many More
Please note that:
- Standard sizes lead time 2-5 days
- Installation service available. Contact us for a quote on custom screens and installation.
- 2 – 3 weeks lead time for custom sizes
- Timber screens rated BAL-19.
- Powder coated aluminium also available in a wide range of colours
Take a look at the full Sanctum Screen Range here >
For all enquiries regarding the supply, delivery and or installation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call contact our warehouse and show room at Masonry and Slate on 9679 9680.